Sunday, May 6, 2012

Brayden's Room

So I realize that I haven't posted on here in forever. I keep saying that I will update more often but I never do. I promise I'll try!! So yesterday was Brayden's 7th birthday and part of his gift was his new bedroom. When we found out were were going to have Carter, Brayden wanted to share a room with Cam so we could keep a guest bedroom. That lasted about a year and now he wants his own space (as I figured he would). So, I finally convinced my husband to help me (and my sister) move the beds last weekend and decorated the other day. I still want to paint it (probably gray) but am really happy with how it turned out.
I have since exchanged the blue comforter for another red/gray one and the top bunk is gray.
Love this painting - I bought it months ago and have been waiting to hang it up!
Took down the awful closet doors and plan to hang curtains there someday.
Love the airplanes - another Pinterest idea!! He loves the room and we are working on keeping his little brother out. Cameron seems to be in denial that he no longer shares bunk beds with his brother. His room is my next project - hopefully if I make it fun for him he'll be more excited about it.

No comments: