Sunday, June 8, 2008

Tomorrow....

I am going to start eating healthy and trying to work out. I did Weight Watchers last summer and did a great job, but then I took the week off for vacation and that week has turned into almost a year. I can no longer fit in any of my clothes, and of course it is always more depressing to be fat in the summer. You can always hide behind sweats in the winter, but if you want to be comfortable in the summer, you have to wear shorts and tank tops and then everyone can see every roll. Not fun. So tomorrow is the day. I am going to start doing yoga every morning and then walking or working out as many days as possible. It's hard to find time to go to the gym when I'm working full-time and then going to school 2 nights a week. If I work out the other 3 nights then I don't see Brayden the entire week. I don't know how people find the time, but I'm going to do something. As of right now the plan is to throw Brayden in the stroller and go for a walk - that way I'm at least doing something and still getting to spend time with him. Hopefully I can get together with my sister-in-law a couple times a week and we can walk together with the boys. Wish me luck!!

No comments: