Friday, June 20, 2008

News....

We're pregnant!! We just found out about a week ago that we are going to be having another baby! To answer your questions before you ask them:
- We weren't exactly trying, but we weren't trying to prevent it. We just decided that if it happened, it happened, and we should have learned from the first time around that it was going to happen really fast!
- I haven't been to the doctor yet, but according to babycenter.com I'm due on February 18 (I'm only like 5 weeks)
- I'm feeling fine so far, just a little tired. I was miserably sick with Brayden and am hoping that it doesn't happen this time, but morning sickness usually doesn't kick in until around 6 weeks
- Rubin wants another boy, I kind of want a girl but I'm totally fine either way. I think we both agree that little girls are great, but raising a teenage girl is scary.
- Yes, we have told Brayden, and no, he doesn't get it. When I first told him that I was going to have a baby, he looked at me very seriously and said, "NO, Mommy is not a baby. Mommy is a mommy." When I tried the mommy has a baby in her belly approach, he said, "I'm sorry. Does it hurt?" He has no clue...

We are extremely excited and can't keep secrets so we're completely breaking the 3 month rule with telling people!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Yeah you should have known you would get pregnant quick- 2 years ago I prayed that I would be that fertile ;) I hope everything goes well for you in your pregnancy and I'm sure Brayden will start to get it when you start getting bigger! Once again, congrats!
Angela

Bethany Patrice said...

yea yea yea!! Two boys is exhausting, but so much fun!!! One of each would bring a sens of completion to the family. Well, God knows and has already decided, and I'm sure either way, the baby is going to be loved! Minivan time for the Chrismans. :)

congrats!

sharonie said...

how awesome and exciting! Your house will be wonderful for your growing family!

Anonymous said...

Ummm... wow. Now I have two pregnant sisters. I hope you have a girl. I think one of each is the best. Brayden, I am sure, would rather have a brother.... once he understands. Little sisters can be so annoying... Anyways, congrats.
Love ya
Bubba

Melanie Christian said...

Congrats on the pregnancy! I wish you the best! Brayden is adorable, and I'm sure the new little bundle of joy will be, too! I hope you're feeling ok. Keep us posted throughout the pregnancy!