Thursday, December 18, 2008

Back in the Christmas spirit...

My mom called yesterday to let me know that my family is coming up here for Christmas!! My entire family - Mom, Dad, Tara, Kaitlyn, 4 month old Bailee are driving over 12 hours on Tuesday to come see me, and they are flying my brother up (he has to work and can't stay as long as them). My mom is baking and bringing food, and planning to cook us a Christmas dinner on Christmas. She said that if I can't go home for Christmas, they are going to bring Christmas to me. I am so excited and can't wait for them to get here!!
On another note, today is mine and Rubin's 4 year anniversary. He is amazing. We had agreed that we are not buying each other anything since we just got new furniture and that is our anniversary/Christmas/my birthday present. I came home from work today to a completely spotless house, with laundry even done! With everything that has been going on lately, I have definitely been neglecting the housework. Being able to lay here on the couch right now and not feel guilty because I should be doing something else is the most amazing feeling.
I love my husband more and more every day and the past 4 years have been the best 4 years of my life. He is the best husband and father I could ever ask for and I am so blessed to have him by my side every day. I don't brag about him enough and I want everyone to know how much I love him!!

3 comments:

sharonie said...

i am so glad your family is coming for Christmas! You have to be so excited and anxious. Way to go Rubin on cleaning the house for you! Four years already....wow..that went by fast huh?

Amie said...

Rubin is amazing, but he didn't actually clean the house - he paid his brother to do it. Either way, Rubin is the one who made it happen! I'm sure he would love to take full credit for it though!

ryno said...

:)


i hope you guys had a great 4th anniversary.