Monday, March 2, 2009

1 month

Cameron is a month old today! I can't believe it has already been a month - time has gone by pretty quickly. He is filling out and getting so much bigger, and he spends more and more time alert and awake during the day. He makes adorable little noises and smiles. And no, he does not sleep through the night - I seem to be asked that a lot. We are far from it... He is still having issues with gassiness and I'm trying to figure out the magic solution. We have tried different formula, bottles, and have just heard of gripe water so we are trying that now.
I am feeling a lot better, and I'm done "taking it easy". There is too much stuff that needs to get done and the longer I sit here and let it go, the more overwhelming it is going to be when I decide to finally tackle it. I am still extremely sleep deprived, which makes me kind of cranky most days, but there isn't much I can do about it. I am able to get back into 3 pair of jeans already, but shirts are a different story - I still have the flabby nasty tummy pooch and probably will for the rest of my life, but I'm going to try and make it smaller. I officially decided to start a diet today, and plan to start working out once the doc gives me the okay in 2 weeks. Until then, I still have an excuse...lol
Brayden started preschool today at the park district and he was so excited! He seemed to really enjoy it, and the teachers said that "he just needs to get used to the schedule" so we aren't sure what that means, but it doesn't surprise me at all. He likes to do what he wants when he wants and isn't used to being in a structured setting (he has been in a home daycare for the past year). This is part of the reason we put him in preschool so hopefully he'll adjust pretty quickly.

No comments: