Thursday, April 2, 2009

2 Months

Cameron is 2 months old today! In a way it seem like it has gone by so fast, and in a way it seems like he has been around forever. He is a super sweet and snuggly baby, and I love holding him while he sleeps on my chest. He still hasn't been back to the doctor since his 2 week check up - but according to my scale he weighs 12 and 1/2 pounds. He is such a little chunk! He is a super good baby and is so easy, but still is not sleeping through the night. He has actually been waking up a lot more often the past week or so. I think it's because I had been putting him down on his stomach, but then I got paranoid about it and have been putting him on his back and he just doesn't seem to be as comfortable or sleep as well. I have also tried just giving him his paci when he wakes up, but that doesn't work - the boy is hungry! I think I'm going to start trying cereal in his bottle and see if that helps. We are leaving in 2 days to go to Arkansas for over a week - we leave Saturday afternoon and don't come back until the day after Easter! I am so excited to spend time with my family - my mom is the only one who has met him so far and my dad and sisters are dying to meet him! (I have a brother too but I don't think it's really killing him too much - he's not too fond of babies...) Rubin isn't going with us, so the airport/flight with both boys by myself should be interesting, but I'm really excited and not too worried. I think they'll both do fine. Poor Rubin is going to be lonely while we're gone, but I'm sure he will find things to do. I will update when we get back!!

1 comment:

Krista and Jason Wilkins said...

I hope you have fun in Arkansas.
I heard Cameron and Emma had a play date Friday night...I'm sorry we missed y'all.