Wednesday, April 29, 2009

More Brayden-isms

We're sitting at the table eating lunch last week, and Brayden tells me:
"I"m not 4 yet, I'm just still 3. When my birthday is here, I'll be 4 and I'll get a birthday cake. I love birthday cake, and birthday cake loves me! Can I give my birthday cake a kiss?"
"Sure"
"Can I give my birthday cake a hug?"
"Umm, probably not a good idea"
"It might make a mess. I would get birthday cake all over. For my birthday I'm going to sit in my beach chair and my friends are going to come in a limo to come play with me."
He has become obsessed with the beach lately - he says he wants his birthday party at the beach. Hope he's not too upset when everyone shows up here instead!

He calls the sidewalk a "People Street" Makes sense to me...

2 comments:

sharonie said...

everything he says seems to make sense though..i can totally see why he says it! ahh cute! i am sure you have so much fun talking with him...did you decide to go to the zoo today?

Amie said...

Yes and I wish we wouldn't have. It was just the Phillips Park Zoo, so it should have taken about 10 minutes but we had a tour guide who apparently thought she was talking to 3rd graders and not 3 year olds. And of course Brayden wanted to see the elephants bc he thought it was a real zoo.